Hot Rolled Steel Group
We produce Hot Rolled Coils according to EN 10025-2 Chemical, Mechanical and Physical Properties, coils are used for general purposes.
We also produce Hot Rolled Coils to use in pipe making according to EN 10217-1, API and API 5CT Standards. (Grades are P235TR1, P265TR1, API A-X56 grades and J55) P235TR1 and P265TR1 grades are used to produce welded steel tubes for pressure purposes, our delivery for these grades is “As Rolled”. Hot Rolled Coils produced according to API 5L and API 5CT to be used for production of Petroleum Line Pipe,Tubing and Casing Pipe. API Standard Grades are used in PSL1 and PSL2 Pipe Production. Pipe Standard Grades and Mechanical Properties are guaranteed on coils.More Information
Cold Rolled Flat Steel Group
Hot rolled and pickled flat steels are being used to produce cold rolled, annealing and tempering flat steel products in the form of rolls or sheets in thicknesses ranging from 0.12-3.00 mm. While the physical properties of the materials produced by tandem cold rolling mill are homogeneous throughout the roll, surface smoothness, width and thickness distributions meet the highest level of expectations.
Cold rolled products can be produced as continuous annealed (CA) or batch annealed (BA).More Information
We produce billets having 130 mm or 150 mm square cross-sectional area in the range of of 8 m-12 m length in accordance with the properties given in our catalog page “Cast Analysis Chemical Limits”.
Our billets are used to produce Wire Rod, Rebar and Sections.
- The nominal tolerances are +/- 3.0 mm for 130 mm and 150 mm square sections.
- Rhombicity: <= 5%
- Camber : <= 10 mm / m
- Convexity: 2.5%
- Concavity: 2.5%
- Length Tolerance: +/- 100 mm
Spiral Welded Pipe Group
Toscelik Spiral Pipe Mills are capable to make bare pipe production and coating –lining application of spiral welded steel pipes conform to ; API, API Q1, ISO, EN, DIN, NFA,AWWA ,BS standards , our production efficiency has been homologated and certified by all international accreditation associations,
Our production facilities verified via 3rd party inspection agencies by periodic audits , According to the project requirements Toscelik Spiral pipe may supply pipes for any kind of domestic and international projects,
Pipe production variety :
- Natural Gas Pipes
- Petroleum Pipes
- Water Pipes
- Port Piling Pipes
Production Range :
- Diameter: 16"- 120" inch
- Wall Thickness: 4- 28 mm
External Coating :
- 3LPE , 3LPP, PU, GFE - Glass Flake Epoxy , Epoxy , FBE
- SFE – Solvent Free Epoxy, FCE - Flow Coat Epoxy, Cement Mortar – CM
ERW Pipe & ERW Hollow Section Group
- Water and Gas Pipes
- Natural Gas Installation Pipes
- Natural Gas and Oil Line Pipes
- Casing and Drilling Pipes
- Industrial Pipes
- Boiler Pipes
- Stem Bar Pipes
- Heat-Treated Pipes (Hot-Finished Pipes)
- Protective Coating
ERW Hollow Section
- Square Hollow Section
- Rectangular Hollow Section
- Special Shaped Hollow Section
- Heat-Treated Hollow Section (Hot-Finished Hollow Section)
- Protective Coating
- Heat Treatment
Low Carbon Steel Shot
Low carbon steel shot is produced using low-carbon scrap, which is well selected and has little sulfur and phosphorus content. In the production process, scrap is melted in induction furnaces at 1600-1650 °C, cooled in water after atomization and have a bainite microstructure. Low carbon steel shot particles are obtained in the form of cracks-free grains. In addition, no heat treatment is applied.
On the other hand, high carbon steel shot have hard, brittle martensitic microstructure since they are made of all kinds of scrap and heat treatment applied after casting causes surface cracks.
Because of all these features, Tosçelik Granül product has 20 percent longer life than high carbon steel shot which is proved by various test equipments.
Tosçelik Granül low carbon steel shot, with its long service life and high hardness, shows excellent performance in rust, oxide and sand removal processes, deburring, surface preparation and shot peening operations. Product is appropriate for use in foundries, steel mills, forging and rolling mills, machinery manufacturing, the steel industry, automotive, ship, aircraft and structural steel.
Why Low Carbon?
Low carbon and high manganese steel shot have high impact absorption capacity, impacts are distributed uniformly throughout the shot.
During shot blasting operations, low carbon shot beads are peeled down into thin layers similar to the layers of onions for up to 80 percent of their life due to wear, and are only broken into small pieces due to fatigue of the material. Machine and blade erosion are also significantly reduced as they are divided into lesser and smaller parts.
High carbon steel shot particles however are broken into large and angular pieces in a short time due to the crack structure formed during production. With this feature, the machine causes high extra costs on turbine equipment and filters.
Surface cracks are not seen in low carbon shot as in high carbon shot. Cracks reduce the life of the shot.
Due to the high manganese content, the low carbon steel shot hardens up to 46-49 HRC in the blasting machine in a very short time. Therefore, it has a better cleaning effect than high carbon material.
We prepare our Kotar products considering all kinds of surface cleaning needs of our customers and responding to different requirements. We can also offer special Kotar working mixes for our customers' special processes.
- KOTAR 38 : S-70 0.12-0.50 mm
- KOTAR 39 : S-110 0.18-0.71 mm
- KOTAR 40 : S-170 0.18-1.00 mm
- KOTAR 41 : S-230 0.30-1.18 mm
- KOTAR 42 : S-280 0.50-1.18 mm
- KOTAR 43 : S-330 0.71-1.40 mm
- KOTAR 44 : S-390 0.71-1.70 mm
- KOTAR 45 : S-460 0.85-2.00 mm
- KOTAR 46 : S-550 1,00-2,36mm
- KOTAR 47 : S-660 1,18-2,80mm
- KOTAR 48 : S-780 1,40-3,35mm
- Carbon : 0.10% - 0.15%
- Manganese : 1.20% - 1.50%
- Silica : 0.10% - 0.25%
- Sulphur : max. 0.035%
- Phosphor : max. 0.035%
- Initial hardness: 43-44 HRC
- Operation hardness: 45-52 HRC
Alloyed & Non-Alloyed Steel Group
- We have 18-25 MN press that can forge up to 9.200 mm in length.
- All the products are subject to heat treatment in modern heat treatment furnaces
- utilizing different procedures.
- Square/Flat products are supplied as all surfaces machined.
- QT-Quench and Tempered
- A- Soft Annealed
- SR-Stress Relieved
- FP-Ferrite Pearlite
Wire rod and Rebar Group
- 5,5 mm-25 mm production range
- Weight min. 2050 max 2400 kg
- Outside diameter 1250 mm
- Inside diameter 850 mm
- Height 1700-2200 mm
- 8 mm-32 mm production range
- Weight min 2000 max 5000 kg
- Length range from 6 to 12 meters
Rebar In Coil;
- Ø8- Ø16 mm production range
- Weight min 2050 max 2400 kg
- Outside diameter 1250 mm
- Internal diameter 850 mm
- Height 1700-2200 mm
Wire rods Produced grades;
- For mesh: SAE 1006-SAE 1008-SAE 1010
- Wire / Galvanized wire: SAE 1006-SAE 1008
- Fine Wire: SAE 1006
- Nail wire: SAE 1010 - SAE 1018
- Electrode: SG2
- Bolt and Nut: 20MnB4- 27MnB4
- Spring: SAE 1045-SAE 1065
- TS 708/2010
- BS 4449: 2005
- ASTM A615
- SI 4466
- ASTM A 615 / 09b, A 615M / 09b
- ASTM A 706 / 09b, A 706M / 09b
- DIN 488 (2009)
- SI 4466 PART 3
Merchant Bars and Angle Group
We produce hot rolled stell angles, UPN, IPN and IPE profiles according to chemical, mechanical and physical properties defined in EN 10025-2 and GHOSTR. Although production is made in JR-J0-J2 grades in S235-S275-S355 groups which are in EN 10025-2 standard, production is also made in Gr 42- Gr 50- Gr-55- Gr 60 grades in A36 and ASTM A529-ASTM A572 defined in ASTM A6 standard.
- Angles Group: 30X30X2.8 up to 120X120X13 mm.
- UPN Group: 50x25 UPN up to 160 UPN.
- IPN Group: 80 IPN up to 160 IPN.
- IPE Group: 80 IPE up to 160 IPE.
In addition to production, these materials are used in many places, especially in power transmission lines, power delivery lines, steel constructions and machinery manufacturing. Our delivery method is as (+ AR) rolled.More Information