Our Social Resposibility Understanding
As Tosyalı Holding, our basic social responsibility understanding is to use the world's resources efficiently, not to be insensitive to social problems, to contribute to the development of the human resources of our country, and to fulfill our duty towards the institutions, organizations and non-governmental organizations that make efforts in this direction. We consider our prestige as one of our strongest values as a result of our efforts to this end.
TOSYALI Holding not only invested in industry and education, but also showed the same sensitivity in social projects, in addition to numerous charitable activities, and built Hacı Şerif TOSYALI Health Center and donated it to the Ministry of Health in 1998. TOSYALI Holding has so far donated to the society;
- The TOSÇELİK Science High School,
- TOSÇELİK Social Sciences High School,
- M.Fatih TOSYALI Anatolian Imam Hatip High School and Student Dormitory,
- E.Ayhan TOSYALI Girls Dormitory and Sports Hall,
- TOSYALI Education Practice School and Business Education Center,
- Hacı Pervin TOSYALI Affection Houses,
- TOSYALI Mosque Belen,
- TOSYALI Mosque Azganlık,
- TOSYALI Multi-Purpose Sports Hall,
- Fuat TOSYALI Youth and Sports Center,
- Iskenderun Red Crescent House,
- Osmaniye Red Crescent House,
While it also fulfilled a significant responsibility in the field of sports by acting as the Sponsor of Tosyalı-Toyo Osmaniye Women's Basketball Team.
We are aware that our ever-decreasing resources are not endless and the environmental impact of our products and activities should be monitored. In order to keep its interaction with the environment under control, Tosyalı Holding has adopted ISO 14001 Environmental Management System, which is a management model established on the basis of risk analyses, aiming at reducing the use of natural resources and minimizing damages to soil, water and air. In our facilities, national and international legal obligations are followed within the framework of activities aimed at protecting the environment and human health.